- Conduct annual job evaluations, salary benchmarking surveys and annual compensation and benefits review.
- Develop, implement and administer policies and procedures that related to Compensation and Benefits.
- Responsible for the administration of HR processes and system that are related to Compensation and Benefits such as performance appraisals, medical insurance, ESOS (executive share option scheme) and salary structure.
- To handle and monitor overall payroll process and government deduction/ contribution such as EPF, SOCSO’ HRF and Income Tax.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Work Psychology or related Management studies.
- At least one year of working experience in a similar role.
- Survey, data analysis and report writing skills.
- Able to work independently and in teams with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position will be base at Bestari Jaya for a period of one year before posting over to Sepang.